For the execution of your order, you may use one of the following payment methods:
1. Deposit in a bank account kept in one of the following banks
You can write your full name as cause of payment, and the name of beneficiary that will appear is "Dimitris Kontopoulos". For the faster processing of your order, you should also send us the receipt of payment either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us in order to inform us about the transaction.
Bank Account: 0026.0260.88.0200685765
SWIFT / BIC: ΕRBKGRAA
Bank Account: 6777116308921
SWIFT / BIC: PIRBGAA
2. Payment by debit or credit card
We accept all major international credit cards via a secure 128 Bit SSL connection with our payment provider Piraeus Bank.
3. Cash on delivery
We send you your parcel by courier and you pay upon receipt.
4. Payment and receipt from the store
• 6 Germanou str., closed to 23rd March square, 24100, Kalamata
• 45 Aristomenous str., 24100, Kalamata